Internet Coaching Library > Site
Links > Business Opportunities
Earn Money with Google
and Affiliate Programs
By Enrique De Argaez,
I used to think this was a matter of
luck, but I don't any more. Some people find the spark they
need to drive them to success. Others just don't.
For a certain kind of person, a random comment, a piece of
advice, an observation can become the starting point, the spark, for a
fortune. Another person can hear the very same thing and
walk away empty handed.
GET YOURSELF A GOOD GUIDE
I know it’s hard to
believe you could make money working only a few hours a week in
the Internet. But it’s is all true! Take my word for it –
every month I receive a check from Google, for participating
in their Adsense program. If you have a good website with some
traffic, you too can put the Google Adsense system to generate
income, creating wealth and freedom for you.
What would YOU do with $100, $1,000, $3,000
of extra money coming in like clockwork each and every
month from your website simply by placing Google Adsense code on
your web pages.
You could be down at your bank cashing a check from Google in 30
DAYS! Picture yourself standing at the teller’s
window, handing her the check, and getting all those $100 bills
counted out right into your hand. Feels good, doesn’t
It’s easy, when you know how. Its not hard, anybody can do it.
Even I myself can do it and I receive every month a nice check from
Google, Inc. as well as affiliate checks from other fine companies.
The best way to earn money in the Internet is using "multiple streams
of income" for generating money from your website.
STEPS REQUIRED FOR GETTING YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT
There are Terms and Conditions to meet and Program
Policies that you must follow, however they are not complicated. After you
are admitted in the program, there is a Quick Start Guide that will help you
setting things up quickly.
· Send/Receive Money: Buy & sell online. Paypal account holders are able to send & receive funds to|from anyone with an e-mail address. Many online merchants accept payments directly from your Paypal account. Shop the net the safe secure way with Paypal.
· Free Affiliate Programs: Open a free to join affiliate account now and be automatically ready to sell products and services in your website, for a part of the profit. Open your Paypal Account and the sales commissions will be deposited there!
· Instant Payment Notifications: You are notified instantly via Email when someone sends funds to your account. You can also have Immediate Payment Notification sent to your Paypal account...
· Variety of Funding Options: e-Commerce offers a range of funding options, such as, by credit card, check, gold bullion systems, online payment systems and much more!! A number of these options allow you to fund your account instantly!
· Accept Payments Online: Increase sales by accepting payments online! Paypal allows online merchants to accept payments from customers all over the globe. All types of merchants are welcome as long as your product or service is legal.
THEN GET YOUR OWN PAYDOTCOM ACCOUNT
PayDotCom.com has exploded on to the Internet.
- The members are raving.
- Sellers are leaving ClickBank(r) by the boat loads.
- Affiliates are selling the hundreds of PayDotCom.com
items in this hot marketplace.
- The internet marketing forums are all talking about how
PayDotCom.com Another option is ClickBank.com - They feature many
affiliate programs you can join for free and earn extra money.
- No merchant account needed! Create and sell anything
in minutes. Even an item you have resale rights to.
Go to PayDotCom.com now and signup for Free.
Come see why PayDotCom.com is all the BUZZ on
the internet. It's about time selling on the internet was this Fun and
About the Author:
Enrique De Argaez is the webmaster of the "Internet World Stats" website. Since
2000 he has been collecting Internet Usage Statistics, and
publishing the data for over 233 countries and regions of the
world for free use by the academia, the global business community
and the general public. For more information on Internet World
Usage, please visit: http://www.InternetWorldStats.com